Check Back once in a while for updates
- To change your password click on Account Setting and change password then clcik Save
- Click on [Change Settings] under change username change the name, you may need to click the TIC box to confirm you want to change
- To change your default URL from http://www.1810society.com/id=2 to a more user friendly URL such as http://www.1810society.com/marco, Click Account Settings - on the User Name section type Marco (example) replace [Marco] with whatever name you wish your profile page to look like.
- If you wish to create a page for a group or personal use, on the drop down main menue click on Page then click Create Page, follow the promts to finish the details of the page creation i.e, selecting an image for your page, a description of what the page is about, who has permission to view or interact with your page, after the page is created you may want to add a cover photo for the top of your page and change the URL of your page.
- How do I change the URL of my page/group?
1810 Society has 2 dfferent themes to choose from [FoxPlus] or [Bookbulk] Foxplus looks more like a spin off from google and Bookbulk is more like facebook.
To change themes - click on [Customize Dashboard] click one on the theme you want to choose, up on the top left corner, clcik [Use Theme] after this, click [Close] located on the top right of the screen.
NOTE: if your current using the Foxplus theme (default) and want to change to the Bookbulk theme click on > in the upper right hand corner of the page... If you are currently using the Bookbulk theme and want to switch to using the FoxPlus theme click on > located on the bottom left of the page.
How do I change my profile cover image?
- Go to your profile page and click on [Change Cover] select 1 of 4 options (1) Choose from Photo’s (2) Upload photo (3) Reposition (4) Remove